Goodbody 2018 EIIS Fund
Prospectus Now Available
The Goodbody 2018 EIIS Fund offers Investors the opportunity to invest in a portfolio of companies under the Employment and Investment Incentive Scheme (“EIIS”). By investing in the Fund the Investors should be able to avail of tax relief of up to 40% of their investment amount and the potential for an additional return.
The benefits of investing in the EII Scheme include:
- One of the few remaining income tax reliefs.
- An EIIS investment can be offset against rental income (A pension contribution cannot).
- The relief works very well with taxable lump sum receipts.
Who can invest?
Open to all Irish tax payers.
Benefits of investing in the Goodbody 2018 EIIS Fund:
- The Fund will invest across a portfolio of investments thereby reducing the risk profile of the investment.
- Focus on indigenous Irish companies with future growth potential.
- Strong fund management team with +25 years of experience.
- A Trustee will hold all monies and shareholdings (in trust) for the benefit of the Investors.
- The Manager is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Each investment will be completed using a suite of legal documents to protect the rights of the Fund and its investors.
The availability of funding for Small and Medium Enterprises (“SMEs”) has greatly diminished since the banking crisis and as the recovery continues there is an ongoing lack of credit for growing SMEs. We believe that there is a good opportunity in the market to provide EIIS funding to good quality Irish SMEs.
With that in mind we have brought together a number of experienced professionals who have a considerable amount of knowledge in the area of fundraising, investing and the EII Scheme. These individuals, including Eamonn Glancy and Stephen McGivern, have been responsible for investing millions of Euro in companies throughout Ireland. For more information about the manager, please click here.
If you would like to receive further information about an investment from this year’s EIIS Fund, please contact Stephen McGivern, Conor Sweeney or Mark Richardson on (01) 669 9999 or by emailing info [@] eiismanagement.ie