Goodbody 2020 EIIS Fund is fully subscribed.
The Goodbody 2020 EIIS Fund is now fully subscribed and closed for new investors.
Who can invest?
All Irish Tax Payers.
- The Fund will invest across a portfolio of investments thereby reducing the risk profile of the investment.
- We focus on indigenous Irish companies with potential for future growth.
- A Trustee will hold all monies and shareholdings (in trust) for the benefit of the Investors.
- Each investment will be completed using a suite of legal documents to protect the rights of the Fund and its investors.
Key Facts & Figures
- Joint-venture between Goodbody Stockbrokers and Baker Tilly
- Raised and Invested €50m over last five years
- Professionally Managed with +25 years experience
- Experienced Board of Directors for the Fund
- The Manager is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Ireland is one of the leading countries in which to set-up and manage investment funds
- Investments are closely monitored for their entire term
Goodbody 2020 is now seeking Investee Companies
The Goodbody 2020 EIIS Fund offers Irish Companies the opportunity to raise up to €5m in Capital under the Employment and Investment Incentive Scheme (“EIIS”).
The availability of funding for Small and Medium Enterprises (“SMEs”) has greatly diminished as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As the economy continues to deal with the new challenges the pandemic brings there is an ongoing lack of credit for growing SMEs. We believe that there is a good opportunity in the market to provide EIIS funding to good quality Irish SMEs.
With that in mind we have brought together a number of experienced professionals who have a considerable amount of knowledge in the area of fundraising, investing and the EII Scheme. These individuals, including Eamonn Glancy and Stephen McGivern, have been responsible for investing millions of Euro in companies throughout Ireland. For more information about the manager, please click here.
- Competitive cost of funding
- Defined exit mechanism
- Capped returns
- It is equity on your balance sheet not debt
- No security or personal guarantees from promoters/shareholders
- Cashflow benefits versus traditional debt products
- Can act as mezzanine finance in addition to senior debt
Please contact us for more information.